LANDYLOGIC an Independent Land Rover Specialist carries out servicing to all Freelander 1 & 2. Having 30 years plus experience in Land Rover Freelander servicing, Landylogic follows the exact Land Rovers Freelander service schedules. In our experience in servicing the Freelanders’ Landylogic includes the following extras as part of our improved procedures for all services to keep your Freelander in good health.
- Land Rover Service Schedule A or B as standard
- Includes a free battery and alternator check and report
- Includes a free Coolant liquid quality check
- Includes a free Coolant engine pressure test.
- Includes a free Brake Fluid quality test.
as part of our normal full service (A or B) schedule as part of keeping your Freelander in excellent running condition. Landylogic believes in using only best quality genuine Land Rover or OEM parts and we only use Landrover specified lubricants for all oil changes and top ups. We will give you a detailed report on all service items that we recommend for attention and will not proceed on any repair until we have your agreement to go ahead, so no unexpected costs.
Looking to just do a filter and engine oil change, Differential oil change, transfer oil box change, Gearbox oil change or any other once off service requirements please contact us for your free quotation.
Landylogic also carries out all other repairs to Land Rover Freelander models including Brake, Suspension, Cam Belt changes, Coolant changes, Clutch Changes, Turbo, Gearbox, Electrical or any other repairs that may be required. Landylogic will only carry out work that we have agreed on so you will never get an unexpected charge from us.
FREELANDER SERVICE ADVISE
The Freelander is actually one of Land Rover more reliable vehicles, there are however a few issues that need attention.
- The rear differential needs to be kept topped up regularly as even the slightest drop in oil will cause Differential damage.
- The HALDEX unit needs servicing every at least every 80000 Kilometers. THis is NOT even on the Land Rover service schedule.
|Freelander series 1 (L414) (1997-2006)||Petrol: 1.8L K-Series Powertrain, 2.5L KV6 Powertrain
Diesel: 2.0L BMW M47 TD, 2.0L series-L TD Powertrain
|5 speed ZF 4HP22 automatic
5 Speed Manual
|Freelander series 2 (L359) (2006-2014)||Petrol: 2.0L Ford EcoBoost: 3.2L Ford Si6
Diesel: 2.2L Ford Duratorq
|6 speed Getrag M66EH50
6-speed Aisin AWF21 automatic